KRISTER HELPS LEADERS UNEARTH UNSEEN POTENTIAL
IN THEIR ORGANIZATIONS, THEIR PEOPLE, AND THEMSELVES
A former award-winning CEO, Krister is a leadership keynote speaker, CEO coach and author. As the world's first Leadership Archaeologist, Krister is a taste-tester of once-in-a-lifetime leadership experiences. He is a seeker of secrets, a perspective-changing explorer who ventures beyond the edge of the comfort zone of most leaders and brings back tales of what he's learned. He experiments with unique, often outlandish approaches to building leadership skills in order to save leaders the time, money, and (possibly) embarrassment of experimenting on themselves.
His fascinating keynotes are both deeply personal and exceptionally practical. Considered an expert in unconventional approaches to achieving extraordinary results, Krister will help you unlock your inner-explorer, accelerating growth in business, and in life.
“I would highly recommend Krister for your next keynote. Krister’s approach to leadership is all about discovery. He takes you on a journey looking in unexpected places for the secrets of leadership. He helps your people realize their full potential."
Vicki Hawarden, VP of Events,
Meeting Professionals International
Krister Ungerboeck is a proven CEO, dynamic keynote speaker, author, and highly regarded business consultant and coach.
- Award-winning hyper-growth CEO who grew a global technology company from $1M to $30M and hundreds of employees in eight countries
- As the world's first Leadership Archaeologist™, Krister is a taste-tester of once-in-a-lifetime leadership experiences who digs in unexpected places to unearth unconventional leadership insights
- Employee engagement expert and winner of five consecutive Top Workplace Awards
- A unique, perspective-shifting global leadership keynote speaker who has done business in 40 countries, built businesses in six and lived in three
- Passionate, energizing, and dynamic keynote speaker
- Author of THE LEADERSHIP ARCHAEOLOGIST: 12 Tools to Unearth Unseen Potential
- Leadership coach and consultant to growth CEOs around the world
WATCH KRISTER SPEAK
Krister Ungerboeck is a highly sought-after keynote speaker on discovering the hidden secrets of leadership and success. He takes audiences on an emotionally-charged journey to far off places to seize their full potential. Let the world’s first Leadership Archaeologist inspire your audience, helping find their own hidden treasure, both personally and professionally.
“Krister leads us on a journey of discovery that drives unprecedented business growth.”
Josh Linkner, NY Times Bestselling Author & Serial Entrepreneur
KRISTER HAS DELIVERED IMPACTFUL TALKS TO THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE
ON FIVE CONTINENTS
SEEKING CEO SECRETS
THE LEADERSHIP ARCHAEOLOGIST'S
12 TOOLS TO UNEARTH UNSEEN POTENTIAL
Krister's new book, Seeking CEO Secrets: The Leadership Archaeologist's 12 Tools to Unearth Unseen Potential, explores the most powerful leadership secrets, sourced from his unique experiences around the world.
Krister's tools for helping leaders perform at their best and seize their full potential are brought to light in Seeking CEO Secrets. With this unique perspective, along with his experience as a hyper-growth CEO, Krister helps leaders discover their best path to achievement, creating a platform for growth and sustainable success.